Do you want to feel confident and certain of which legal tasks actually matter in your business?
Do you want to build a thriving, sustainable creative business?
Do you want a clear understanding of what you need to do to stay out of legal hot water?
Then you are in the right place!
It is scary to reach out to a lawyer. When you call you are:
- Worried that it’s going to cost you an arm and a leg
- Afraid that you are going to be dealing with someone who doesn’t understand what it takes to run a creative business
- Overwhelmed by all the information you’ve read online or in Facebook Groups.
But working with a lawyer doesn’t have to be scary.
Since 2011, I’ve been helping creative businesses just like yours. I’ve been watching their backs, collaborating with them, and helping them strategically decide how best to use their limited legal budget.
And I want to help you!
What will happen during your legal strategy power hour?
- Meet for approximately 60-minutes using UberConference
- Discuss where you should focus your efforts to get the most bang for your legal buck
- Discuss best practices to ensure you’ve got your legal “ducks in a row”
- Time for you to pick my brain and ask me your list of questions
- Discuss what kind of legal strategy you should be thinking about
- Discuss what legal tasks should be high-priority and which can sit on the back-burner
What you’ll get
- An approximately 60-minute meeting tailored to you and your business
- A link to the recording of our meeting
- An email recapping the action plan we identified during our meeting
Your investment: $375
Ready to get started?
So we can make the best use of your time, the process starts by you filling out an application.
That way I can prepare and start brainstorming before we even meet! Allowing you to spend our time together solving your problems and creating a strategy, not dealing with the basics.
Dealing with the left-brain legal aspects of running a business has never been any fun for this right-brain, creative gal. I had gone through countless attorneys over the past several years and I’d always dreaded my interactions with them. That is until I finally connected with Kiffanie thank goodness! Working with Kiffanie has been a treat and such a relief!
She’s professional, personable, and super-smart but still very approachable and down-to-earth (which is a rare combo in her line of work). She translates all the legal mumbo jumbo into plain English and she is patient with all of my questions. My mind is at ease now, knowing I can count on Kiffanie for my legal matters.
Jennifer Lee, bestselling author of The Right-Brain Business Plan
Why work with me?
Hi! I’m Kiffanie, a lawyer, photographer, and fellow small business owner.
Since I was a little girl, I’ve loved to solve tricky problems. I’m the one that sits in the corner, absorbs everyone’s thoughts, and the comes up with a solution that blends them all together. While some people would call my solutions intuitive, they are really based on listening to needs and creating a solution that meets them.
I’m also the kid that taught summer school to my siblings and whomever I could recruit from the neighborhood. So I’ve had years of practice at taking tough concepts and breaking them down into easy to understand chunks.
My firm focuses on serving creative business owners. I’ve got clients who are service providers, makers, artists, writers, and infopreneurs. My favorite projects involve some mix of copyright, trademark, contracts, and small business law. So I might be your gal if you are looking to file a trademark, review or write a contract, or need help setting up your business.
Kiffanie was so helpful. She immediately put my mind at ease and took care of everything. With just a few simple questions, she was able to draft the appropriate documents, and I had everything in order to move forward. Kiffanie made it all so easy!
Lisa Anderson Shaffer, Zelma Rose
Ready to get started?
Fill out the application below so I can:
- get started on brainstorming your strategy
- make sure that I’ve got the background to create a strategy and help you
- send over information on how to schedule our session
Once you submit the application, I’ll be in touch within one business day. That email will let you know if I think I can help you create a strategy AND have all the details on how to book and pay for your session.
Note: Lawyers are regulated state by state. So if you aren’t a California resident then a legal strategy power hour is not right for you. If that’s the case, a good place to start your search for an attorney is your state’s Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts organization.
If you have any questions or run into any problems please email me at email@example.com.
While I’m sure it goes without saying, here’s a couple of caveats:
- Scheduling a legal strategy power hour doesn’t automatically make me your lawyer. That’s a decision we’ll both have to make at the end (or after) our session.
- The nice things said about me above isn’t a promise, guarantee, warranty, or prediction about the outcome of your legal matter (this one the State Bar requires me to tell you).