Who am I?
I’m Kiffanie Stahle, a lawyer, photographer, and fellow small business owner. My passion for photography started with a 4-H Project and a Brownie camera but has grown to define who I am and how I interact with the world. When I’m not creating art or running one of my two businesses, you’ll find me somewhere in the U.S. (since I live in my RV), exploring and adventuring with my pup Ozzy.
Why do I love my job?
Very few lawyers intuitively understand creative people. I wake up each morning and feel so lucky that my job helps creative businesses grow. I love seeing them reach their big goals and then dream up even bigger goals. I love that my job is to come up with creative solutions that help my clients succeed. Most of all I love that my clients feel confident that I’ve got their back so they can focus on what they do best—creating!
Learn more about the next steps in building a relationship or you can reach out and contact me.
Interesting Facts About Me
- Since 2020, I’ve been living in my RV and traveling around the United States
- I spent an entire summer touring the National Parks of the Western United States
- I mostly boondock in my RV, so if we meet I’ll be chatting with you from one of our gorgeous, remote public lands
- My first public showing of one of my photographs was at the Davis County Fair, I was 8
Less Interesting Facts About Me
- J.D., Golden Gate School of Law, 2011
- B.S., University of California, Davis, 2001
- State Bar of California, 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District of California, 2011
Credits: video by Videokard and photograph by Portraits to the People